Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Chicago Weekend and More!

This past weekend I had the privilege of  two nights and three days in Chicago with dear friends! Just ME and them! We showered Charlene, Steve and their twins Daphne Grace and Gavin Jacob. A boy and a girl, what a joy! We had a great time. The shower was perfect, weather was great and the city of Chicago, so fun! Good food, good drinks, trendy places to hang out and just all around a great time! I missed RJ and the family A LOT, but it was a nice getaway!


NO KIDS=HOLLYWOOD GOSSIP AND COFFEE IN PEACE!



Beautiful

Lunch at a Tapas restaurant in Chicago when I got in town. Such a neat place


Pajama Party the first night! (after sushi dinner, YUM)



Saturday- ready to head to her shower.



The Shower
 
 Two Peas In A Pod!
 
Adorable!


Charlene - almost 32 weeks with Gavin and Daphne

The gift to her guests...how sweet



The Ecker's. Just love them.







Kendra and Char!

Her friend Melissa is a doll and she hosted the event. She was also Charlene's Maid of Honor at their wedding.
 Out on the town!

delicious food at Bill Giuliana's restaurant!
 FaceTime with my boy (a couple times a day)...I MISSED HIM!
 
I couldn't wait to get home and kiss him.

 
I got home and it was back at it! Swings and fun at the park! Bath Time and more.




 
Rocks and Sun...Happy Baby.
 
Katrina and her friends making a music video! She is getting so old! It's crazy she will be graduating from Elementary School in just a few weeks.