Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Year End Festivities- More to come!

With next week being the end of the school year, our heads are spinning in a million circles! I just cant believe Katrina will be in 6th Grade and Miles 8th Grade next year! This year has flown in the blink of an eye. The Talent Show, 5th Grade Graduation, Recital and Soccer Tournament in San Francisco is all in the next week for Miles and Katrina but before then, I'll catch you up on this week!

We are surrounded by so many wonderful families in Tualatin, specifically in our neighborhood alone! We are so lucky to live where we do. Saturday night was the Tualatin Mom's Yearly Fundraiser Party. This years theme was It's Electric! It's always a great fundraiser and an even better time! Some of the Dad's volunteer to bar tend which is always a riot!

Such Fun Times with Fun Friends!









 
Another Tualatin tradition is when the 5th Graders get to attend the field trip to OMSI every year for the JetBoats. The kids love it and I had the privilege of chaperoning the trip this year! Katrina and I had a great time...though VERY COLD water and wet!
 
started the day with the dinosaur exhibit!



before we took off!




Katrina's Teacher Mrs. Livingston!

and we're off!


soaking wet!!!

too funny


ice cream to end the fun day.
 The weather in Oregon is also getting really nice! We have had a few pool days and quite a lot of sunshine the last couple weeks!
 

future swimmer....or golfer?!


like his Papa!