Dear RJ,
You've given me the best gift of my life by being YOU and making ME your Mommy!
What once felt like a dream that would never come true ,
You finally arrived, my beautiful blue eyed boy, yes it was YOU!
It was all in God's plan to add YOU to our Baker clan.
I could not be more thankful on this day, Mother's Day.
It's the perfect time to say,
I love you my boy, my RJ.
-Mommy
| Mothers Day weekend started with these two cuties over breakfast Friday Morning. |
Then Pop and Gran arrived!
| RJ had his first swim lesson |
| Dave and Gran with RJ after swim class |
| Mothers Day 2014 photo op |
| We went to the Benson Hotel for a beautiful brunch |
| My boy- My first Mother's Day with him |
| with Mary Ann; a wonderful Mother. |
| RJ was fixated on the lighting in the hotel, the chandeliers were beautiful! |
RJ's new favorite things are wagon rides!
| Katrina and I's Mothers Day selfie during dinner; we grilled in the evening and relaxed |