Thursday, January 2, 2014

The end to an amazing year! 2013 Over!

The end to 2013 brought a lot of emotions for me!! 2013 was a year that changed our life with the birth of RJ. The Baker family is bigger and better because of him and I left 2013 with a happy and FULL heart!!! WHAT A GREAT YEAR!
 
Katrina celebrated the end to her year in Bend OR. in Eagle Crest! Her and her friend Kylie enjoyed time tubing, swimming, hiking, watching movies, and having lots of girl time! She comes home this morning and I cant wait to see her. Thank you Zralka's family for having her! More memories made for her!!
 


Hot Cocoa before hitting the slopes!

Tubing!!


pretty girls


hiking

swimming
 
Boggs rang in the New Year, like this......

Dave and I had our neighbor friends over for the New Year celebrations and we all contributed to an AWESOME, yummy, dinner! RJ was in bed for the majority of the celebrating but I had my other two boys at my side!! We enjoyed dinner, conversation, games and of course a few cocktails! We were in bed when the clock struck 12AM and snoozed our way in to 2014! We had a great time!

RJ with Daddy in between day clothes and pajamas. I love to see his rolls....

MY LOVES!

a selfie...

Dave and Miles. Last few hours in 2013.

Brook was adorable as always and ready for the party...Purple tutu and a pretty Mama; My friend Jen!

Lindsay and Scott...love this couple!

Dave and I.

Jake and Jen....another great couple!

Gram (Jen's grandma), Jen's father in law and Lindsay

girlfriends. so thankful for these two friends.