Pictures speak a thousand words. We had a beautiful Christmas full of family time, house projects, gifts, food and drink! Mom and Dad came in town and got their grand kids fix and we had a great visit. Dad helped Dave around the house with projects. We baked, shopped, played games, watched movies...and tons more.
| Mom and Dad took RJ on a walk around the hood to see Christmas Lights before bed time. |
Dave and I went to a Christmas Party while Mom and Dad watched RJ.
| Jenn and I |
| girlfriends and Christmas at Erika's! |
| RJ and I ready for last minute shopping with Mom |
| Christmas time in Portland |
| Mom and RJ- Shoppin! |
| Mom with RJ- she got him some new Kicks! He is ready to run! |
| Papa and RJ |
| Story Time with Missy |
| Katrina took this. I loved it! Our furry baby |
| Mom and Katrina making Cookies |
| Dave and Dad adding Cabinets in our laundry area |
| Miles and Katrina decorating sugar cookies |
| the kids cookies turned out cute! |
| RJ thinks Missy is funny! |
Christmas Eve Service 2013
| Mom and Dad with the kids before church |
| RJ holding his candle |
| Mom and I at church- it was a beautiful service |
| Dad singing Silent Night with the kids |
| Katrina and RJ |
| Katrina ready on Christmas Eve |
| Miles 13- Katrina 10 Christmas Eve |
| Dave, me, Mom , Dad Ready for Christmas Eve Dinner |
| my parents. |
| a fun night at the Chart House |
| Katrina tracking Santa with my Mom |
| RJ 's First Christmas |
| loving his brother and sister |
LOTS of presents!!!
Dave and I got the kids Apple Stock as one of their gifts....too fun.
Christmas Dinner
My Mom made a wonderful dinner on Christmas and we had a Honey Baked Ham- a family favorite. YUM!
| PAPA and RJ loves |
| 6 Months Old Birthday Brunch before Mom and Dad left town. |