Miles continues to love the sport of soccer, is doing great in school and has been enjoying time with friends! From hanging out around the neighborhood, air softing, Sports Ministries on Sunday night, Soccer, and training ; he is keeping very busy!
Miles attended a birthday party Friday night for his friend AJ where they went to paint ball and AJ's Mom shared these cute pictures of the boys. Enjoy.
 |
| Paint Ball guns |
Katrina is a busy one too with her friends and dance. Ballet and Hip Hop are going really well for her!
 |
| They tried on their ballet costumes at dance- this is her friend Ashley |
RJ changes and grows every day and is just a joy. His smiles light up our world. He is so close to crawling and he rolls everywhere! He has two teeth (on the bottom) and eats very well!
 |
| teething! |
 |
| playing in PJ's with his buddy Brook |
I went to the beach this weekend with a few friends. It was my first time away from the baby and it wasn't easy but girl time was SO fun and it was great to have a break. I missed RJ and felt like I was missing my right arm all weekend but with wine, food, girl talk...AND the beautiful views, I did ok! HAHA! We had a great time.
 |
| My friend Rachel's family owns a perfect getaway beach home in Neskowin . The view from the house is incredible. We relaxed all weekend. |
 |
| The winds were intense and the storms were fun to watch roll in and out. |
 |
| all the windows you see on the house are views of the ocean |
 |
| we almost blew away! |
 |
| sweet friends....SO SO windy! |
 |
| we had a fire all day Saturday, it was perfect! |
 |
| This is where we ate our meals; the only restaurant in town!! I highly recommend it! Hawk Creek Café!! The owner bought us a bottle of wine! GREAT FOOD , GREAT SERVICE! Fun times. |
I am so thankful for technology - my niece and nephews are getting so big and my sister has sent recent photos that I love! They are just adorable kids and I miss them! I wish we lived closer to them to watch them grow. Cant wait to see them in March.
St. Louis had a snowstorm last week and school was canceled for days! The boys had a blast in the snow.
 |
| first day of preschool together! |
 |
| Isla loves cookies! |
 |
| Snow man fun!! |