Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas time is the best time!

Our home looks a lot different. We did new flooring and added natural stone to our fireplace. Everything turned out so pretty!!


 
Every year Katrina and I go to the Nutcracker and this year was no different! Girls night out last night with friends to see our favorite Holiday Ballet!






Katrina and her friends Ashley and Stella!
Dave hung up Christmas lights for us! He had to wear a ski mask because its so cold!!
 
Dave and I had a day date today!! We took RJ to see Santa; had some lunch and shopping! When we told RJ he was going to meet Santa, he couldn't wait and he couldn't believe it!!

"WE ARE GOING TO MEET SANTA?! REALLY?????"

I'm so in love

yep, I am ready for Santa!
a beautiful day to meet Santa

waiting in the cold to see the Santa Claus!


Wow! It's really him!

 
What a special memory! I will never forget RJ meeting Santa for the first time!
 
SO MUCH FUN!