Miles arrived home safely Friday evening from camp in Washington- Riverview Bible Camp. He had a blast and a lot of really great stories. I think Summer Camps like this are so important for kids and play a vital role for them as they learn more about themselves and their friends on trips away from home. He really had a great time and I know he learned a lot. The best story was the one where the girls painted Miles toe nails at the talent show one night! Ask him about that next time you see him.
| Signs of a great time- filthy feet, smelly dirty clothes and a sun tan |
| Miles painted this while he was away- I thought it was awesome! |
| Miles FILTHY feet and painted toe nails on top of his dirty clothes! Yuck! - a memory he will have forever. |
OLYMPICS~ We are excited to continue watching the USA teams on the Summer Olympics. We kept our patriotic flags out in support. Go USA!
| Boggs says GO USA! |
| Dave was ready for opening ceremonies - a relaxing night on the couch and a BBQ dinner from the grill WILLAMETTE RIVER - Saturday Evening date night with friends |
| hubs enjoying the perfect night for a boat ride and a beer |
| the ladies- such a fun group |
| Dave- rockin the life vest!!! ha! |
| sushi on the boat. yum |
| beautiful weather |
| Jenny and I |
| Karie and Sean left us this bottle of wine when they visited so we shared with friends on the boat. Was great! |
| the guys- crazy |
| the moon was beautiful |
| LOVE |
| Sunday night we did a Crab Pot with neighbors next door and it was delicious!! A great relaxing weekend... Dave and I needed that and enjoyed it. |