Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh, What A Weekend...

As Maid Of Honor in my dear friend Katie's wedding, I headed to STL Missouri this weekend to visit for her Wedding Shower and Bachelorette Party. Though it's always hard to be away from my people in Oregon, I had a great time visiting family and friends. The kiddos and Dave will go to St. Louis with me in October for Katie's big wedding day. The weekend started with a visit to Grandma's House. I have always been super close to my Grandmother and it was great to visit, grill out, catch up with my cousin Chris and see my nephews! My sister brought the boys and we had a nice dinner and we kept very busy with my nephews.
Grandma and I

Cousin Chris and I

Nephew Finley and I

Finley

Amsden - he fell down the day before seeing him and scraped his face - tough boy!

Brogen- he loved that truck

water play time outside. STL temps are crazy in the summer


Ice Cream Time!

YUMMY

Finley are you enjoying that???

I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!


 After Family Visits, I met up with friends at Bar Louie in Kirkwood.
Bride Katie, myself maid of honor and bridesmaid Megan - all friends since High School

Again with college friend Kendra

Kendra and Max, also getting married!!! Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. It was great to see them!

Saturday was the Winery day for Katie's Bachelorette Party! One of the high lights was spending the day with my sister who does not get out much because she is busy with her boys. We all had a great time. Katie looked beautiful and enjoyed time with her friends and family.

my beautiful sister- a wonderful mother - deserving of a break!

Melissa and Ashley

Katie with her soon to be mother in law (right) and Mom (left)

Katie with her Mother and her Sisters -she is one of 6 children!

Silly bride! nice crown!

Katie with Tom's (her groom) sisters! They were a riot- so much fun

The group!



The group, again

Katie and I- honored to be her maid of honor



opening bachelorette gifts


Katie and her soon to be sister in law

Ashley and I- was SO nice to spend quality time with her in the hot sun at the wineries!

Katie's Shower was Sunday but her sisters took all the pictures as Katie and I were so busy! I will get some of those pics and be sure to post them!
Monday, I met my Brother Andrew and his girlfriend Jess for lunch with my Grandma and it was great to see them. They are new homeowners and couldn't be more excited about that! They look great and are doing great. Sadly, I did not snap a photo but it was a great visit.

It was a fun weekend....I look forward to October at the Mueth Wedding Event!