Dave is fully aware that water, sand and sun are a few of my favorite things! This morning we packed up Boggs, Sunscreen & Beach Towels and hit the road with the roof off the Jeep, tunes blaring and we were in bliss! It could not have been a more beautiful day for it! The weather was perfect 75 and sunny! At the beach it was warm enough to lay in our suits (doesn't happen often in Oregon)! We walked Boggs on the beach, laid around and had a fun little lunch at a Tiki Hut.
The kids got home around 5 pm for dinner which was lovely! Katrina prepared a scavenger hunt where I found used Easter Eggs full of clues which led me to my Mother's Day gifts!
I take my role as a Mother figure in the kids life very seriously. The kids and I have a mutual love and respect for each other that humbles me every day! Dave and I are still praying and dreaming of more little Baker's running around our house and maybe Mother's Day Month is just the ticket! We will see...Until then, I remain blessed and very happy! I am a lucky girl.
Happy Mother's Day!!
| If you don't look close enough, the ocean looks like part of the sky...The Coast on a GORGEOUS DAY! |
| Dave and I on the channel- the water was freezing but the sun was Hot! |
| Boggs was in her Happy Place too! |
| Dave...um...don't you think that stick is too big for Boggs to fetch?! |
| waves |
| "Pretty Bird, Pretty Bird" |
| Beach Day with Beach Food! |
| fun graphic on my phone gives us this awesome picture |
| YES PLEASE!! |
| Cute Tiki Hut where we enjoyed lunch |
| CHEEESSSEE!!!! |
| beautiful horses grazing in the sun |
| Coastal Loving! |
| Boggs is beat! |
| Mother's Day Dinner! |
| My FAVORITES! Miles and Katrina....you are the best! |
| I love these kids. |
| Katrina's card was great! "There's so much (many) people in the world but you are the only freakled (freckled) friendly step mom I know that Rocks!" |