Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Eating Clean...NOW!

Though for years I have been good about working out, eating fruits, vegetables, protein and vitamins, I have not been good at less sugar and processed foods! I have the knowledge and the tools to be healthier and more fit and today starts a new day of a new lifestyle! I make the kids boiled eggs and they eat the egg whites, we take our vitamins, I give them a fruit or veggie (or both) at every meal etc. The problem is sugar...treats, ice cream, sugar, wine etc! I have put flaxseed in the kids pancakes and have always had great intentions with our diets but we always seem to ruin it! Today starts a new day...Hopefully the kids and Dave will be better with me! However, if they choose to make poor decisions, at least I've tried and I can only control myself! Egg Whites, Protein, Vegetables, Fruits...EATING CLEANER starts NOW!