Monday, May 21, 2012

De and Tony Visit Portland

All I can say is WHOAH! What a weekend. We have been NON STOP since the Friday evening when my college friend and her husband came to Portland! They are on a Northwest Vacation and Portland was their first stop before heading to Seattle WA and Vancouver . I have known De for years and we don't see each other often at all so it was fun to host them on their kick off to vacation! We showed them as much as we could before they headed out this morning. Multnomah Falls, Hood River, Full Sail Brewery , Columbia River Gorge, Vista House, Portland City Grill Happy Hour, Awesome pizza at Tribunali, VooDoo Donut, Rock N Roll Marathon kick off to the Rose Festival, The Oregon Wine Country are all things we fit into the weekend! It was insane but fun!

 I am so tired.

DeAnn


Multnomah Falls





DeAnn and her husband Tony

Beautiful Katrina (Miles had baseball and could not tag along, he was missed but Katrina had so much fun!)



a locals adorable Alpaca and Katrina

Katrina loving shopping

Wind Surfing Summer Kick Off event in Hood River




Vista House

Dave and I

De and Tony

Pizza Oven! AWESOME, delicious place with authentic Italian Pizzas

Famous VooDoo

yum!

Runner Ready 13.1 Miles

She did great. She finished in 2 hours and 28 minutes!

17,000 Runners for the Portland Rock N Roll Half Marathon





wine tasting

Dobbes Wine Tasting


night cap before bed at McMenamins....

Thanks for visiting Tony and De! We hope you enjoyed Portland!