Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A few more high lights of my midwest trip....

Seeing my sweet nephews was definitely the high light of the trip!! Since our move, my sister had twin babies Brogen and Amsden and Finley turned One! My sister and brother in law amaze me. They have 3 boys under two years old and they are doing a fantastic job! They are enjoying being parents and that was very apparent. The boys have the cutest little personalities and though, I am bias, are VERY handsome! We went to the park, played in the fountains, got cookies, had a photo shoot in new outfits I bought them, went to the Zoo, had a lovely dinner together and had a ball. It was awesome to see my parents with them...The boys are so lucky to have Missyma and Grandpa! Check out some of these videos below. Finley is such a ham!! :)


Ashley and I walked the boys to the park...The babies were sleepy and less than amused by Aunt Heather with the video camera in their face! HAHA!
At the Park....Finley could have stayed for HOURS!

Finley loves the fountains...
The Carousal at The STL Zoo.

SOOOO SLEEPY!

Love this photo... this is an awesome application on my Iphone that I will be using a lot with Miles and Katrina

I bought the boys outfits and we had a photo shoot and surprised my sister with photos!

Amsden and Brogen...Ashley, which one is which?? HELP!

Aunt Heather Loving her nephews!

Dad/Grandpa is in town!!

Sisters night out!

Mom, Ashley and I

Mom and Dad...was great to see them and have all of us together!



Finley looking out the window...loving the views!

Finley riding his Daddy's shoulders at the ZOO.

Ashley, Dad, David and Finley...At the ZOO

Bears!

Penguins, Finley loved these

Reekie Family...Minus Amsden and Brogen...They were in the stroller relaxing!

Mom with the twins...in the stroller

Finley and Ashley riding the carosel


Mom and I

My sister looks great!! And a good Mama!

Aunt Heather! Loving every second.
Grandma and Grandpa, Jess and Andrew, Cousin Chris, Dad and mom, Finley, Ashley and David....

Such a Fun trip...We missed Dave, Miles and Katrina, but NEXT TIME (this summer) they'll be with us!!