Sunday, May 15, 2011

The beginning of the midwest trip started with a bang!

The last 10 have been a blast! The next few blog entries will be about my trip to Kansas City and St. Louis to visit friends and family.

The week started when Dave and I arrived in KC on Friday, May 6th, where we headed straight for a jazz bar with De Ann and Tony to celebrate their engagement!! The entire evening was a blast and we loved spending time with Tony, De, Jamie, MaryBeth, Kendra and Max. It was a great way to start the weekend. Below are pictures from that night.


De and Tony, newly engaged!


Dave and Jamie

Marybeth and Jamie, an awesome couple, so fun!

Dave and I, in KC, out and about at a jazz bar

beautiful night for a roof top party!

Kendra, De and I

And the dancing began...love the face De! HAHA!

Saturday, May 7th, was the Ecker/Reavey wedding. It was a beautiful wedding for an amazing couple who we adore! Steve and Charlene are dear friends (as you've read in previous posts) and we couldn't have been more thrilled to celebrate with them. Charlene made a beautiful bride and Steve a handsome groom. We partied and celebrated all night. Here are some pics from their special event! Great job Ecker's. It was a gorgeous wedding!!!!


The church

Bentley for the couple and limo for the wedding party!

Kendra and Max in between the wedding and the reception!

Dave and I...we needed this getaway!

KC skyline on rooftop of reception

Mr. and Mrs. Ecker!



She looked so beautiful!



Strike a pose!

Kendra, Charlene and I

The bride and I

Can you tell she is happy?! :)

the cake

Charlene's Mom and Dad were definitely there in spirit!

The candy bar


HAHA!

a kiss...

The first dance

and a dip!

She displayed all the married couples wedding photos at reception. A great idea. Above is our family
wedding photo on display!

love







The groom and I

(time for a song! ...Hit it Charlene!!!)

sassy singing!!

Was a beautiful evening outside
And this was the first two days of the trip....This explains why I am so tired tonight! Home in Portland with my favorite kiddos, dog Boggs, and my hubs! What a trip!!...More high lights to follow!