Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And..finally...Thanks to my STL friends for a good time!

I got to see quite a few of my friends while in St. Louis. From my oldest middle school friends like Katie and Lara to college friends like Amy and Kendra; I have some truly amazing women in my life for whom I am very thankful to have! :)

To all my friends scattered around the country, you were missed in STL last week! I can't wait to see you all soon!!!


Katie and I...heading to downtown Kirkwood for our Margarita night!

Katie Rau...oldest and life long friend


Katie, Lara, Amy...what a fun night.

Happy Hour with Kendra and Max among friends and family! Thanks for coming you guys!

cute couple! Kendra and Max!

Katie and I after a delicious Sushi dinner at The Landing

our down town walk!

Katie and Tom :)
at our Happy Hour among other friends and family!

Near our hotel downtown. I thought these horses were awesome...it doesn't look like we're in STL in these photos


pretty..

view 1 from hotel

view 2 from hotel

view 3 from hotel

Such a fun trip!

I am happy to be home with my Baker people! :) We have been so busy this week with baseball, dance and school events....only a few more weeks of school and it's SUMMERTIME!!! Lots of fun things planned this summer!