Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mis Match Day & Baby names & Weekend!

Friday, all the kids at school earned a fun day by dressing backwards and mis matched!! Thru being Responsible, Safe and Kind (The three main rules at school) the kids earn "panther paws". I guess the entire school had an exceptional week after Winter Break and they all earned a special day! 
Bad quality picture taken by cell phone, but this is how the kids went to school! HA!
Below are Katrina's favorite baby names. On Friday after school she sat down at the kitchen table. I thought she was drawing or writing a story which she loves to do. A few minutes pass and she comes to me with this sheet of paper (below). Katrina wants a baby sister and she is not shy about saying it. When Dave and I got engaged, she used tell people (total strangers in stores, neighbors, people at school, ball games etc.) that we were going to have a baby. I used to get so embarrassed because people likely thought I was pregnant when she told them that which was obviously not the case. Anyway, she is STILL wanting a baby sister (she will take a brother... but wants a sister)....Below are her favorite names....Check them out!



Miles had a great sports weekend, yet again! His basketball team won 38-11. He scored his typical couple of baskets, a hand full of assists & rebounds, but his defense is really helping his team the most, as he is leading his team in steals. (See the video clip below, He is #1 jersey)  The afternoon brought indoor soccer, and Miles lead his team to a 7 to 5 victory, scoring 4 goals.  Of course Dave and I are biased, but Miles is truly a standout on the soccer field, and we hope he continues to play, because he really is a great little player!