Don't get me wrong. I am Thankful for all the wonderful things in our life and that we are able to have a roof over our head while our STL house is on the market!! There are a few things that I cannot wait to have back!!! While half of our life is in St. Louis including clothes, furniture, pictures, decorations etc., I think the three things I have missed the most are:
Our Couch: Dave and I have a fabulous couch. It is huge! It is soft! It fits all four of us comfortably and more! We have been living with a Futon in substitution for our couch and we've had enough. The Futon seems to get smaller by the day. It seats two of us comfortably but not so comfortably. It's not soft and fluffy and I swear it has caused neck and back injuries just by laying on it!!! We are so ready to have our couch back and watch a movie as a family in total comfort!!
A Microwave: While we could purchase a microwave, it seems silly because we will have one in our new house! We would love to be able to pop some popcorn, heat up leftovers, or warm up our coffee if it sits out to long. Instead we have become pros at using the Croc Pot, Oven, Stove Top and our new Lean Machine by the famous George Forman! As this is all great, a microwave is just one of those conveniences you don't think about until you could use one!!
Paint On The Walls: I need COLOR in my life!!!!!!!!!! These white walls are about to drive me crazy!! haha! Thank god we brought a few pictures for our walls. Sure, we could paint, but we would have to paint back when we move out. Sure, we could add drapes, curtains, and decorations, but why waste the money? We may want other drapes etc in our new home!!
On a lighter note, Boggs decided to rebel yesterday and chew up the cheap linoleum floor leading into our bedroom at the apartment. She has never chewed furniture, carpet, floors, or anything!! Something got to her yesterday. The light part of this story is that it was not our new house she was chewing on. She is potty trained and for the most part chew trained (with the exception of yesterday) and we don't have to worry about the floors in a new home!!! That is a positive!
Another lighter note, the STL house is being shown starting next week!! HORAY!!!!!!! Someone buy that beautiful house so we can move on to another beautiful house!!!
Whhoooo Hooo....feels good to get that off my chest! Time to clean my small apartment (another positive...less space to clean!!)



