Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kids are back in school, Holidays are over...Happy Heather!!

Don't get me wrong. I love the Holidays and I certainly love Miles and Katrina tons but I love a routine as well!

The kids are back in school this week after two weeks of break. Enough said! HAHA!

The Holidays were filled with a lot of love and happiness but I am glad they're over because they were also filled with a lot of Food, a lot of Wine, and a lot of Laziness!! Dave and I have been detoxing and I am telling you, we are new people in five days!!!! We were doing so well before our wedding...eating right, staying active , lots of water, etc. Since October (starting with Halloween) we have been active but LESS active, have not been watching what we eat and enjoying wine more often than we should! (We will still enjoy wine but not as often!) This is not some 2011 reslolution plan that we will break. It's a lifestyle that we lead but have been lacking with! We want healthy hearts and healthy minds!! 2011 will be a continued way of life that the Baker's will make a consious effort with!

Back on track! To be continued!