Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Thanksgiving Holiday!

Though I am sad to be away from our families this Holiday Season, there are still a lot of things to be Thankful for! I am so used to the huge spread at Thanksgiving but this year Dave and I are breaking tradition a little! I told him, until we have a home kitchen to cook in, we should just make reservations and head out! So that is the plan. The kids are with their Mom this Thanksgiving. Dave and I made reservations at a restaurant owned by McCormick and Smicks by the river in Portland. We look forward to a delicious meal and some holiday shopping! Yes, we are crazy to fight the crowds, but it could be fun!!! We wish our families a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. We'll be thinking about all of you!! We are very Thankful for ALL of our Family and Friends and pray for continued health and happiness!
Love to all!