Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving & The Polar Express

The weekend has been eventful so far! Dave and I spent a very relaxing day together on Thanksgiving as the kids were with their Mom and her family. The kids had a nice time and lot of food. Dave and I went down town to The Harbor Side McCormick and Smicks for a lovely untraditional dinner of sea food and wine! I plan to make my first Baker Turkey in a new home next year! You're all invited!! We had a great time and great conversation as always!
Last night we had a great evening with new friends, Erik, Terry and Ella. Ella is Katrina's best friend at school and they are great together! We boarded the Polar Express in Hood River and listened to Carols, The Polar Express book, drank cocoa, and saw Santa...Thus far, it's been a memorable 2010 Thanksgiving with lots to be thankful for!!!







Thanksgiving Dinner

Harbor Side