Sunday, November 21, 2010

Food Coma!

This weekend flew by!!!! Friday night we watched It's A Wonderful Life...What an great Christmas movie! Classic. The rest of the weekend we (Katrina and I) baked a lot! We made chocolate chip cookies, banana bread and pumpkin bread which were all a hit!!! We ate a lot, watched Miles play soccer, shopped for Christmas and enjoyed an awesome brunch with great people! Dennis and Ileen Daley are my sister in law Karie's, Aunt and Uncle thru marriage. The kids' Uncle Sean has a sister, niece and nephews here in Oregon and an Aunt and Uncle in Washington (if you follow)...Anyway, It has been great having a connection out here to some family friends because it gives more of a home feeling to living so far away from our families. Dennis and Ileen are great! They are amazing decorators, Ileen is a phenomenal artist and painter, with a great home and they're awesome cooks! For them to have us over for a Mexican brunch was so delightful and kind of them! I got a lot of great ideas from Ileen, she is like Nate Berkus the decorator or something! We played games, talked, drank mimosa's and ate A LOT...(Hence Heather's weight gain...seems all I have been doing lately is eating....) I am truly getting in the Holiday Spirit!!! Time to lay on the couch from my Food Coma!