Thursday, November 18, 2010

Boggs- Yes, another blog about our dog!

I'm very concerned that we adopted a sickly dog!!! After two weeks of diarrhea, two trips to the Vet, blood work, stool sample, change in diet, and medicine we've come to find out our dog has Roundworm. Roundworm infects the intestines of puppies and can be something Boggs has had for a while that her Mom gave her as a baby breast feeding. It can also be something that the dog gets from the dog park or other dogs that are not up to date on their shots! Boggs is up to date on shots and is given a heart worm/roundworm preventative every month (like all dogs should have!)...Let's pray that the medication will kill all of the GROSS worms...We cannot see the worms which is a blessing! Boggs is eating and drinking and having play time so we hope this will cure her!!!  If I am like this over my dog, will I be a freak about future babies too!?? Don't mess with my people or my dogs!!! HAHA!