With years of prayers, dreams and determination behind us; nothing could have prepared me for what we experienced this week in the birth of our child.
On June 27th I was induced to give birth to RJ due to high blood pressure. The doctor broke my water at 10pm that night and I was in labor all night until it was time to push at 8am the next morning the 28th! I will spar from details but know that I pushed for three hours; the most intense three hours of my life...Fear, Pain and Prayers of positive outcome raced my mind! I wasn't giving up on this birth! OUT he FINALLY came after 40 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy and over 13 hours of labor/delivery! I could not believe what I had just done...and to see his face and hear his cries...I have NEVER felt such an overwhelming feeling of emotion; and will NEVER forget this day! RJ is a blessing to our family. Dave the kids and I just adore him...simple as that. He has changed our lives forever.
RJ BAKER- Born June 28th weighing 8lbs 6oz and 20 1/4 inches long!
The pictures speak for themselves....overwhelming hearts...love and joy! Thank you God for our new addition. We promise to cherish him forever.
 |
| 40 weeks and 3 days....Ready to have a BABY! |
 |
| my baby!!! |
 |
| they love their brother! |
 |
| love love love. |