Sunday, June 23, 2013

While we wait!

Well....I AM 40 WEEKS PREGNANT! Enough said....

Here is what we have been up to while we wait for baby RJ's big appearance!

Katrina and I were out shoppin the other day and she wanted me to take a picture of this "cool car!!"

 
A little roller blading while I walk Boggs!

 
The weather has been just ok! One rainy day we went to a potter place for some fun...and it was!


 
We had two birthday parties this weekend. Here are a couple shots of the girls at the sleepover party! Katrina had a blast and was SUPER tired for us on Saturday!


 
Jay and Mary Ann celebrated 45 years married this week! I love the photo of them below!


 
Boggs cannot believe I am still pregnant!


40 weeks- walking walking walking!
 
The balloon glow was Saturday night and we enjoyed taking the kids to that!








Humpty Dumpty was our favorite!




Blake and Cole- Cole turned 5 years old this weekend!



I love this photo-so pretty!

 
My niece Isla is doing awesome as you can see by her dimples, chunky cheeks and smile! YAY!

 
 
 
NOW WE CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR RJ!