Friday, August 3, 2012

Take your kids to work day- Wine time with friends- Our Summer Flowers!

Dave took Miles and Katrina to work with him Wednesday for "take your kids to work day". They had a great time seeing what Daddy does during a day and learning about the business, different roles people have etc. It was a good experience for them. Of course Katrina got the "Best Actress" award for the day and Miles guessed the closest number of candy in the jar!
Time to go to work!



 
TIME WITH THE GIRLS
Thursday Night I went out with some of my favorite women in Oregon. We went to a delicious restaurant called Decarli. I highly recommend it, SO YUMMY!

the group of women...
I look ridiculous in the front of the photo but it was a good one of the girls and the restaurant!

Dinner. MMM....

my beautiful neighbor and dear friend Lindsay

POOL TIME AT THE CLUB

lunch break

Summer fun

Summer Flowers
Our flowers are doing amazing again this year!
our roses in back yard

hydrangea in back yard



BOGGS LATELY

love our girl- the life of our dog!