Dave and I had traveled together to Southern California in the Spring of 2008 as a new couple without the kids as I had not met them yet! Once we realized our relationship was serious and more than just dating, after about 6 months, I met the kids! It was an instant connection and the next thing you knew I was in love with all three of them! The phases of our relationships as a family and individually have been super fun to watch grow....Below are pictures from our first trip as Dave, Heather, Miles and Katrina...besides some adventures in St. Louis together like baseball games, The Zoo, Museums, restaurants, festivals etc we had not traveled together yet (all 4 of us)....We packed our bags after Christmas in 2008 to join my Mom, Dad, Andrew (my brother) and Jess (brother's girlfriend) and hit the road from St. Louis to Crested Butte Colorado where my family has been several times! The kids had never skied before. They took Ski lessons while Dave, my family and I hit the slopes! It was a wonderful growing experience for us as a family and also for my Mom and Dad to get to know Miles and Katrina better! We had a fantastic week together and took wonderful pictures. This will be a trip that remains in our heart and memory forever! I remember crying to Dave after this trip because of all of the emotions him and the kids brought me....it was a sweet trip I will never forget.
Since then, we have obviously gotten engaged and married, traveled many places such as St. Lucia on our honeymoon, Florida and North Carolina to see family, South Carolina on vacation, Vegas, Boston, Cape Cod, the drive/ move across the country through Wyoming, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska etc and here we are in Oregon!
Fun Times with Good People ...
TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!
 |
| LOOK HOW LITTLE THEY WERE |
 |
| almost there |
 |
| gorgeous drive |
 |
| Miles and Katrina - first ski adventure |
 |
| sweet cheeks and baby teeth |
 |
| awww |
 |
| one of my favorite pictures of ALL time! framed outside her bedroom |
 |
| framed in black and white in our home |
 |
| Baker Family in 2008 before I was officially a Baker :) |
 |
| hahaha |
 |
| the truck was filthy after the road trip...Yes Life is Good |
 |
| Hot Tub time |
 |
| the view was amazing |
 |
| my favorite kids |
 |
| Dave and I |