Dave and I love our neighborhood for many reasons but the biggest reason is because of the people who live in it! We have seriously met some of the greatest people. I know I have said that a lot lately but I mean it! We love our house and this is home, so loving the people around us is that much more exciting!
Last night, my next door neighbor and friend had us over with three other families and we had a Crab Pot dinner. The first time my parents met Dave we did an Low Country Boil which is pretty much the same thing! As you will see in the picture, it is New Orleans style eatin! The crab legs were honestly some of the best I have ever had! The kids played together and put on a talent show for us full of dancing, singing, jokes and yo yo tricks! We had the best time. I went kind of picture crazy because the kids are so cute and our friends are so great! Enjoy pictures from a very fun evening!
 |
| Raechel, Erika, Lindsay, Jennifer |
 |
| The smallest and sweetest at the party! |
 |
| Blake, Miles and Cole |
 |
| Stella and Katrina |
 |
| Scott and Jeffrey! |
 |
| the kids eating before the adult meal is served! |
 |
| belly time! |
 |
| DINNER IS SERVED! SO FUN |
 |
| So delicious |
 |
| Erika and Craig |
 |
| two wonderful women and an adorable baby! |
 |
| Family picture- only missing Isaac |
 |
Such a fun time.
Thanks again Hachmeister Family, we had a blast! |