Monday, November 7, 2011

My Favorite Kiddos

Miles is still LEGO obsessed. We get the LEGO magazines and different ads at our home and he ran across a Holiday Decoration Contest. Miles was to build a Holiday decoration being judged on creativity and originality to win $100 to the Lego Store. He worked very hard on coming up with a couple ideas and came up with Santa's Sleigh, Santa and his Reindeer, snow scene and Christmas Tree with presents! He is always impressive with what he builds but I love his Holiday Lego scene. We will send these two pictures to LEGO this week and I hope he wins!

Miles Holiday Scene- Santa and his sleigh with Rudolf and his buddies, a Christmas Tree and Santa is even packing presents and a whip!-Even better in person!

Katrina and I spent some girl time together on Saturday. We went shopping and out to lunch. I love to go with Katrina places because when it is her and I she opens up and chats away! She is starting to sound more and more mature. She is sweet as ever and we really enjoyed our lunch. She loved pouring the hot tea, she felt like we were having a tea party!