Monday, November 14, 2011

the little reminders...

First of all I would like to say how excited I am that today our family blog, Baker Buzz, has hit 10,000 page views!!!! We have posted on our blog for just over a year and enjoy writing about our life, little events, pictures and memories along the way! To know that our family and friends check in on us and care about what is happening feels amazing! We feel so blessed to have such caring friends and family! THANK YOU for reading! We hope you enjoy reading as much as we enjoy writing as our Baker Buzz Scrapbook has only begun!

I will be the first to admit that I, like many women, love designer clothes, jeans, shoes, make up etc. However I am fully aware of the more important things in life and the things that really matter. While decorating our new home since July (always a work in progress), I have come to realize how much I buy that has a meaning behind it. I love the little reminders in life. There is a lot of love in our home!! The little things remind us each day of what really matters.

above our fire place hangs our family portrait from our wedding...below is decorated with fall decor and this wooden ..."Bless Our Home"



a wall hanging in our home- "Live for today...Hope for tomorrow." After all, we are not promised tomorrow.

on our dresser in our bedroom are two reminders!
"Forever, For Always, No Matter What" and "Always Kiss Me Goodnight"


In our entry way foyer on our walls we have a couple wall hangings that remind us of a few things.
"Love Comforteth Like Sunshine After Rain"
"In Our Home Let Love Abide, And Bless All Those Who Step Inside"
"HOME is a place you grow up wanting to leave and grow old wanting to get back to."



The B Flag...Represents our BAKER HOME!

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's who you have beside you"
"Live, Laugh, Love" 

The Baker Family Rules:
1) Maximum Effort
2) Don't get sick
3) Never Quit
4) Always Listen to your coach or teacher
I drew each picture and had a print maker create this wall hanging for Dave for Christmas when we were first together.

Rescuing Boggs will always be a part of who we are..If ever another animal in our house, we will rescue. Boggs is the best dog I have ever had. The kids LOVE her.