I honestly cannot believe we carved pumpkins tonight! Next thing you know, it will be Christmas!!! Time seriously does fly when you're having fun! Tonight we had pizza and salad, poured a glass of wine, turned on the music and started carving. I mainly supervised while pumpkin guts and seeds were splashing everywhere! The kids had fun designing their own pumpkins and Dave and I's pumpkin is appropriately a StL Cardinal Pumpkin! (GO CARDINALS!) Enjoy the photos from our fun Fall/October night!
 |
| Cleaning the guts out! |
 |
| Silly Pumpkin Guts Face |
 |
| CHEEEESE!!!!! |
Miles and I decided to have a photo shoot with our Boggs!
 |
| Miles and Boggs |
 |
| Boggs Supervising Pumpkin Carving by the fire |
 |
| Katrina's Pumpkin! |
 |
| Glowing Cardinal Pride |
 |
| GO CARDINALS!!! WORLD SERIES PUMPKIN! GOOD LUCK! |
 |
| Miles Pumpkin Glowing |