This weekend, I traveled to St. Louis to visit friends and family and attend a dear friends wedding from college. Friday Night involved sweet time with my nephews, Aunt and Grandma, had a great Mexican dinner with Katie, Tom and my sister and watched the Cardinal Game in Kirkwood where my friend Amy joined us! Saturday I drove to Pilot Grove Missouri where my friend DeAnn, married Tony. She was a beautiful bride. It was funny driving thru Columbia, MO. where we met in College blaring Country music in her honor like my college days....De was raised in Pilot Grove, MO. and I saw a few cowboy hats and wranglers at her wedding! Love her! Happy Honeymoon De! (they are in Aruba!) I visited with friends I had not seen in years and it was a great time. Sunday I made my way back to St. Louis where I spent time with my siblings, grandparents and nephews! My sister's boys are so awesome and ADORABLE! She is a busy busy Mama and always impresses me with how she handles three boys under the age of two years old. Let's not forget the big Cardinal Baseball games this weekend which I did not miss! How exciting...WORLD SERIES BOUND! Finally my friend Katie's newest nephew was born on Monday morning and I got to see him before she took me to the airport! I love her family. She is one of 6 children and this is their 7th niece and nephew addition!
Enjoy the pictures from my weekend! It was a wonderful time, but I missed my people! Coming home to them always brings a smile to my face!
 |