A couple weeks ago, Dave spent hours creating his fantasy football team. One of his draft picks was Jeremy Maclin! Why? Besides the obvious answer, the dude is talented, Jeremy Maclin and his brothers attended Kirkwood High School with me! Once a Kirkwood fan, always a Kirkwood fan! From Kirkwood to Mizzou, to the Philadelphia Eagles, I have followed Maclin and his family! His brother Roshon and I were close friends through Middle School and High School! All three boys are extremely talented and JMac is now becoming a star!!! It's an awesome story of resilience, determination and perseverance and I am proud to say I am now a Philadelphia Eagles Fan! Watching him in last nights game against ATL where he ran 171 YD and had 2 touchdowns gave me chills!!! GO MACLIN! GO EAGLES!!!! I am Superbowl ready!!!!
Please read this awesome article in the New York Times about a little of Jeremy's story and you will be a fan as well!!!!
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/04/sports/ncaafootball/04missouri.html
 |
| M I Z- Z O U!!! |
 |
| JMac |
 |
| Philadelphia Eagles! MOVING ON UP JEREMY! |
 |
Jeremy Maclin's surrogate Family in St. Louis with his Mom and Brothers! Counterclockwise from bottom left: Cindy Parres, Jeremy Maclin, Cleo Maclin King, Roshon and Andre Maclin; Mitchell, Jeff and Tyler Parres.
A Maclin Family Fan for life= Heather Baker!!! |