Wake up, Brush Hair and Teeth, Get Dressed, Eat Breakfast, Take your vitamins, Get Back Packs and Lunches and Wait for the bus! It's a school day!
Our awesome summer is over and the kids are back to school. We are so ready for our routine to be back! I cannot believe how fast time goes. I have been with Dave for almost 4 years and the kids were like babies when I met them! NOW, Katrina is in 3rd grade and is so excited about her teacher. Miles is in 5th grade and this morning was already talking about going to Middle School next year. I asked him to enjoy 5th grade first!! We had a nice morning in our new house, outside with our neighbors and their kids waiting for the bus and drinking coffee. The kids are excited to be riding the bus to school with their friends and were all smiles this morning.
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
 |
| Katrina 3rd Grade, Miles 5th Grade |
 |
| waiting for the bus |
 |
| Nick and Katrina (3rd Graders) |
 |
| Nick, Miles, Blake and Katrina. Next Door Neighbors |
 |
| They are ready! |
 |
| Time to get on the bus! Have a good first day of school!!!! |
 |
| Bye Miles! |