HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE!
With my birthday on August 22nd, Miles birthday coming September 1st, Miles and Katrina both playing soccer, Katrina's dance starting up again soon, back to school shopping, playing with our neighborhood friends, new house, unpacking, having garage sales, lemonade stands, decorating and painting the new house AND a new part time job starting up, I can say we have been busy!
We have been having a blast with our new house and in our new neighborhood. There are so many wonderful families in this neighborhood and Miles and Katrina have been having so many "play dates". As they informed me, now they are too mature for "play dates" it's called "hanging out". The kids go back to school on the 6th of September and until we are blessed with a Baker Baby addition, I decided to go back to work part time for fun, during the hours the kids are in school. I am excited to say I found a job working for a new boutique in Bridgeport called Hot Mama! I love the name! I am excited to get to know more women around town and socialize all while working at a shop with fun, fashionable clothing! Check out their site.
http://www.shopmama.com/
 |
| Boggs remains the same, cute, sweet, loving dog! She has not chewed anything in new house (fingers crossed it stays that way), is loving her new back yard and is doing great! |
 |
| I'm obsessed with the hydrangea in our back yard! |
 |
| Our home. New rocking chairs on porch, flowers planted, and "B"aker flag to mark it ours! |
 |
| LEMONADE! |
 |
| shopping, measuring, shopping, measuring... Dave has been the IKEA, Pier 1 Imports, Z Gallerie & Crate & Barrell measuring man these days. We have been having a blast! |
 |
| Katrina after soccer practice with her baby |
 |
| My birthday card from Dave. Thank you all for such sweet gifts and kind words through birthday cards. It was a great birthday! |
 |
| Fountain time with friends! |
 |
| more fountain time |
 |
| Miles insisted on learning how to cut grass....I did not argue! You go boy! |
 |
| more lemonade, donations to Frank (Can you see Frank's picture??) |
That's the latest. I will post lots of pictures of the inside of the house, once more of our painting is done!