Thursday, July 14, 2011

Katie's Visit!

Buffalo Gap for cocktails, shopping on 23rd St. Nobb Hill, homemade dinners and treats most of the week, Saturday Market and Tualatin Friday Market with live music, painting master bedroom, 1/2 marathon thru wine country, Columbia River Gorge, Multnomah Falls, Wind Surfers, Full Sail Brewing, sushi dinner night out ...these are just a few things that describe my friend Katie's fabulous week long visit to The Baker home in Portland. We had so much fun, I am sad to see her go. The week was over in the blink of an eye! I wish I would have taken more photos. We love you "Aunt Katie!"

Wine Country in Dundee
\


running running running!

run, stop, break, smile, photo shoot, run again!

Beautiful scenery

I could have died...Was such a great experience but 13.1 miles of pure intensity

again, the views were amazing!


Cheers to a great race "Fueled by Fine Wine" Pinot Time!!

Hubs came home from Germany on Sunday!! He brought home delicious German Wine! So happy to have him home to enjoy our new home together. 

RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The finish! YES, WE DID IT! 13.1 Miles complete!

Time to paint the master suite!

Best friend ever!

Water Fountain mayhem

They just could not resist! Tualatin City Market and Music Summer Festival!

Multnomah Falls. A must see in Oregon!



Aunt Katie with her favorite Baker kiddos


wind surfing!

Delicious Brew


sushi night.


cheers friend, miss you already!

Katrina even loves sushi!

last morning with us...breakfast!

Miles Lego Time as always!!