Katie:
She has been an amazing friend who has taught me a lot and is always there to listen! Miles and Katrina call her Aunt Katie and she spoke at our wedding! She fell in love with a guy named Tom (whom the kids call Uncle Tom) and instantly knew she wanted to marry him! It has been so great to see her so happy with him and this week Tom popped the question in Colorado! Tom is a lucky man because she will be a wonderful wife and an amazing Mom. I know Tom made her a VERY happy woman this week as she said YES! Check out her blog for the full story! Very cute!
http://katiesfavphotos.blogspot.com/
| A perfect Mountain proposal!! Notice the huge smiles and happiness! |
| beautiful |
Laura:
My friend Laura and I have been friends for a long time too and have seen each other thru SO MANY phases in our life! Though I don't get to see her as much as I'd like, we remain really close! She moved to Southern California after college and I have only been to see her twice which is not enough! However, I did get a chance to meet her love, Jeff, and he is wonderful! She is so happy and Jeff is also a very lucky man!!
![]() |
| A perfect beach proposal!! Notice the shock and pure emotion on Laura's face! |
![]() |
| Such fun! |
It thrills me to announce two of my greatest friends engagement! Congratulations again, Katie and Tom and Laura and Jeff!!! We cannot wait to celebrate with you all!

