It is time to talk about Rick Verweyst! He is THE MAN! As Father's Day is upon us, my Dad continues to be a solid positive male influence in my life, who I cherish, love and look up to! This past week, Dad took his own time to fly from Florida to St. Louis to help Dave and I with our St. Louis home; opening the pool, helping with some repairs and helping with yard work! I have always bragged on my parents because I feel so blessed that Ashley, Andrew and I, along with our husbands and Andrew's girlfriend are SO lucky to have them. They continue to make their children and grandchildren their priorty and have always been amazing parents. Dad, Happy early Father's Day! I am sure you're looking forward to getting back to Florida with Mom and Macy! Dave and I thank you OVER AND OVER! Have a safe flight home!
We love you!
![]() |
| I felt so blessed on my wedding day for an abundance of reasons! Dad was one of them! |

