Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Where we were always meant to be"....together

One month from today until our wedding anniversary... June 26, 2010.

It is NO secret that Dave and I have faced more challenges in the last 3.5 years than some couples do in a life time. People say the first year of marriage is the most difficult with all the change it brings. As this may be true for some, Dave and I, in our own little "love bubble", have remained so strong and happy. Sure, outside our "love bubble" there is a bit of chaos and challenge sometimes, but one thing that has remained a constant are our feelings for one another. As this may be a cheesy post and may make some of you roll your eyes, the timing of the post is necassary and this is a blog about The Baker Family and their life. As Dave and I approach one year of marriage next month, and close to 4 years together, we remain most certain that we are "right where we were always meant to be". Dave and I are a team and whether it be Miles and Katrina, future children, a home, a career, a dog, a challenge of any kind or anything life throws our way, we will attack everything with the best of intentions and we will stand strong in our love for each other. People say "have a purpose in your life", "where do you feel your life is headed", "follow your heart".....

I can honestly say, I am right where I was meant to be...with him!