Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cheers to 25 years OPRAH!

OPRAH WINFREY , you will be missed by me and multi millions at 4pm on a daily basis for at least the next 25 years!!! Your OWN network may just never match your own show!!!! Today is your final show after 25 years on air. I am 27 years old (28 in August) and have watched you as long as I can remember!!! Whether I was watching as kid growing up with my Mom and sister (my Mom was and still is a HUGE Oprah fan), watching in college with all my friends and even watching today as a married woman with two children at home (who have also grown to love you), you have been an inspiration! You are admirable, funny, kind, smart, giving, talented, true, compassionate, spirited, successful, inspirational and beautiful. You have been a true role model for women and men around the world and though I have not agreed with you on every topic or concept, however I agree with what you stand for. You stand for living life to its full potential and to never give up your dreams, goals and journey. I have met many men and women who want to argue that you are not all that you're hyped up to be and for that I would argue anyone! YOU ROCK! Of course we are all aware of your HARPO team and the help that has been there for you through it all and that you didn't do this alone, but you have truly created an iconic status in the U.S. You have helped SO SO SO many people in every aspect of life....You have  interviewed everyone who is anyone that I have ever wanted to meet!! You have also interviewed MANY people I never want to meet!! You have been my 4pm hour for as long as I can remember (even if I had to TiVO or record it!) ASK MY friends, my children, my Mom or my husband and they will say the same is true! I could go on and on, but just know that....

YOU will be missed at 4pm every day by ME,  Heather Baker!


OPRAH then....

OPRAH Now...
Oprah's 2nd to last show EVER! The surprise Spectacular! SO GOOD!!! From Tom Hanks to Tom Cruise, Michael Jordan, Jamie Fox, Beyonce, Tyler Perry, Aretha Franklin to Dakota Fanning, Will Smith, Maria Shriver...You name the star you want to meet and they were there! SO FUN!

HARPO studios!