Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Sunday, One Year Ago...

As you will see in these photos, the kids have changed so much in just one year! Last year on Easter we were in St. Louis with my family. Below are photos from one year ago. I will post pictures from this Easter weekend after our festivities and you will see how WE have all changed! It's fun to look back and think about everything that has changed, just since last Easter! Huge move across the country, new friends, new city, UPS and DOWNS, and everything in between. I am so thankful Dave and I have each other and the kids are happy, healthy and doing great! I can tell you after the last three and a half years, but especially the last 4 months or so, I live with the strongest, most resilient kids and husband in the world!

Happy Easter Weekend to our friends and family! Though we have a lot of fun stuff planned this weekend, it won't be the same with the missing pieces! Love you all!


 Enjoy photos from one year ago!!!

They have changed so much in such a short time!







Finley's First Easter

Sister and Grandma...love them.

kiss kiss kiss


David and David (Funny my sister and I married David)

Easter Meal Last Year
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL SPRING WEEKEND ...We plan on it!