See last post ....The kids have changed a lot in one year haven't they?!
We had a great weekend filled with wonderful weather, baseball, parks, egg hunts and Easter Sunday! Friday night we took the kids to see HOP! It was a fun evening with them and the movie was...well, it was ok...cute! Yesterday there was an egg hunt for 8 years old and under at the park around the corner from us! Miles was too old for the hunt but he had baseball practice, so I took Katrina with her friend Ella. The girls had fun and enjoyed the nice weather! We spent today (Easter Sunday) with friends filled with Easter fun. It started with brunch and egg hunts, Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's, sticky buns and quiche. Tons of eggs and lots of laughs....We played games, drank wine, had great conversation and hung out most of the day. This evening we made a wonderful dinner. Emily, Mary and I planned a Ham dinner with all of fixings, including green bean casserole, a huge salad, garlic bread and asparagus. We topped the evening off with a strawberry pie!!! I am exhausted to say the least and the kids are asleep...(8:26pm) as I type. I missed our families today, but we have a great friend base that made the day great!!!
Happy Easter
 |
| Katrina and Ella at the Egg Hunt Yesterday! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| E. B |
 |
| Dave and I had a date Saturday! We had a great dinner in Lake Oswego...great night |
 |
| Lake Oswego |
 |
| THE BAKER MORNING LOOK! |
 |
| Miles, 10 |
 |
| Katrina, 8 |
 |
| They love eachother! |
 |
| Miles |
 |
| Katrina |
 |
| Dave and Miles after the Egg Hunts at Emily's for brunch! |
 |
| Emily and I |
 |
Mary and I
We have had a crazy, fun, and busy weekend! I am zonked out! |