Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Katrina is Dancing again!!!

Katrina and I have a lot in common. You would never know she wasn't my biological daughter. Dave says that because I've been an influence in her life since she was 5, that she actually has a lot of my personality characteristics. People who know her and I well seem to agree. From music to dance to diva style clothing and sass, we love it all! haha! I signed Katrina up for dance almost three years ago and she has loved it since! I truly enjoy watching her and am so happy that she has a passion that she enjoys.When we moved, I knew that one thing we had to find was a good dance center for Katrina. She loved dancing at her old studio in Kirkwood and I knew she would miss it! Tonight, Katrina started tap dance at Tualatin Dance Center in our town and she has been all smiles since!! She loved it!!!!! I am so happy that we found this center. Everyone seemed nice and Katrina is excited about their song for the recital in June! Fun times. Enjoy the little diva photos!


Ready for TAP CLASS!!!

VOGUE!

Strike a pose!



Miles is a still going strong with soccer and basketball. Baseball started last weekend and he has additional tryouts coming up soon for baseball...so he is a busy boy too!! LIFE IS GOOD! I'll update Miles & sports pictures soon!