Monday, February 28, 2011

Bloody Mary...New Hat....New Handbag

So there is no denying that the past couple of weeks have felt a year long. There is no denying there has been pain and sadness...but there is also no denying that having love, support, and shopping sprees takes your mind off of all the sad things. Nothing will change the events of the last couple weeks. Ibuprofen has been a pain reliever, but so has having a wonderful husband, having my Mom in town, having two wonderful step children and shopping!!! Not to mention the amazing support through phone calls, emails, flowers sent to our home and FB comments. Dave has been out of town on business and my Mom and I have been having some retail therapy! Below are a few pictures....Gotta love a great Bloody Mary over lunch, a cool new hat, and a really pretty new handbag! I have amazing family and friends and for that I am blessed....AND who doesn't love nice things to lift your spirits....

My Bloody Mary...

My New Hat

My new bag!!!