Sunday, November 14, 2010

June 26, 2010~ Best day ever

I still think about my wedding day and how special it was. Women always talk about their special day, their wedding day and what it's like. They dream of it being perfect, pray for no rain if outside, pray everyone makes it there, that the dress fits, the hair looks great, the makeup, that the food is good and all the vendors show up etc. My day was so special for many reasons. We had over 80 people that we love from all over the world there with us! We had people from Finland, New York, Kansas City, St. Louis, Florida, North Carolina, California, Boston, Hawaii, and more. We had my dream destination wedding. Family and Friends from all ages 7 months to 90! The weather was great, the view was amazing, the company was the best ever. Most importantly my new husband put me at ease and made it very easy to remember what a wedding day is about! Not about the material things but LOVE and family and friends. Cheesy, I know, but I felt so blessed my wedding day. Everything went off without a hitch. Miles and Katrina helped make it very memorable with their charismatic speeches and songs, my Mom and Dad did a wonderful job  planning in Florida with our coordinator who rocked the wedding and keeping everything organized. My in laws Jay and Mary Ann put on a wonderful Welcoming Dinner. I would say everyone in attendance on our special day could feel the love and had a great time! What special memories!!!! I would not change a thing! Dave and I still talk about our day and will forever! Thank you Mom and Dad.

Our Parents

Our Beautiful Family

The flowers were my favorite part!!!

The beach...my dream come true

My loves...

Mom and Dad

MY HUSBAND!!!!!