I am a self professed Facebook addict that has a lot more to say and have decided a blog could potentially be more fun. I have an amazing family who I enjoy bragging on thru pictures and stories. I imagine Facebook get's tired of hearing from me so I think having a special link/blog is a better idea....Come back any time to visit my blog and I promise I will have something posted with an update about something I enjoy such as:
Exploring our new hometown in Oregon, Spending time with my husband Dave, Miles, Katrina and our dog Boggs. Cooking (trying to cook). Wine. A Good Beer. Laughter. Family. Friends. Modern Decoration. Sushi. A good movie (or else I fall asleep). A good work out,. Morning Television i.e The Today Show, Regis and Kelly, Hoda and Kathie Lee. Afternoon shows, Ellen and Oprah. Watching the kids play sports. Watching Katrina dance and sing. Volunteering my time at the kids school and with The Children's Cancer Association (new journey). Living my life with a happy, loving heart even if things are not going as planned....wondering when the sale of our home will be final and HOUSE HUNTING. I think even when I am a homeowner again, I will still love looking at homes! The Holidays. My sister, nephew Finley and her soon- to- be twin boys. Dreaming about Dave and I and our future children and what they might look like, what their names will be and praying they are healthy! And More.....Here goes nothing. Enjoy!