Miles and his buddies 8th grade graduation trip to the beach. RJ and I went too for one night! Good times!
Mary , Aimee and I...
and our boys...RJ hanging with the big kids as you can see
bros
Beautiful Oregon Coast
Dance Camp
5th Wedding Anniversary
RJ's 2nd Birthday with ELMO!
Love that grows more and more...
party people!
RJ loves his friends.
We hit the Zoo!
The St. Paul Rodeo is a new MUST see each year. It was too cool.
St. Paul Rodeo and the crew!
4th of July is always a great time in our neighborhood and we always have a great turn out for the parade!
all before 8am - Summer Morning!
Summer at Club Sport pool with friends!
Miles headed off to Leadership Camp at Western University for a week!
Dave and I went to Zac Brown Band with friends! Great show!
Story Time at Oaks Parks
Sleepover fun and Beach Bound for some girl time (and RJ)
Canon Beach
Picked berries and made pies!