Well the Holidays are here and flying by! My friends and I got together a couple weeks ago for our annual ornament painting session. Its always a nice break away for girl talk, wine and cheese! And we make cute ornaments to boot! RJ's second Christmas ornament turned out adorable.
 |
| Hats....sign of COLD! |
Love my girlfriends and our time together. Oregon Family.
We love to eat, drink and be Merry!
While I was out with my Oregon girlfriends, I got news my dear friend since 6th grade was IN LABOR! She delivered her precious baby boy and I couldn't have been more thrilled. This picture brought tears to my eyes....
The day Mom and Dad arrived, RJ and I spent time at the mall together before the airport. RJ took his first train ride....
Mom and Dad landed and we headed straight for Multnomah Falls. Dad had seen it before but Mom hadn't. She thought it was beautiful...because it is.
 |
| RJ loved it too.... |
Mom and I made a turkey together! Thanksgiving prep always brings talk of past Thanksgivings, who cooked, where we ate, what we had, how it was done. So many family memories. It was a lovely time. I told Dave I would do the prayer...I always get emotional so I had to write it down and read...I guess I read it super fast...BUT I got through with no tears! GO ME!
 |
| Thanksgiving of 4 + RJ...Turkey, Green Beans, Corn, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Rolls, Homemade Apple Pie and Pumpkin pie! Delish. |
RJ wore his pajamas to the table. It was a relaxing, enjoyable day.
 |
| Papa Read to RJ; he loves books |
 |
| RJ took a ride on his DINO |
...and Christmas came early from Missy and Papa. They took RJ out for a morning of shopping and he came home with quite a few fun things! The truck was the best part! Miles and Katrina received their gift too....everyone was happy.
We went to see Santa ....
RJ was scared...Katrina tried to help by sitting with Santa too but she had on a REBEL t-shirt , so that was an epic fail....Naughty and Nice!
 |
| I tried to get him to warm to Santa...the candy cane helped but there was no sitting on his lap.... |
 |
| Brothers that play together.... |
 |
| beautiful Katrina - growing up... |
She had a wonderful Christmas Ballet Performance this weekend called the Beautiful Savior where she performed to the Charlie Brown Christmas music, Hark The Harold Angel Sing. She is becoming quite the dancer! Cant wait to see her summer performance where she will perform three dances, Tap, Ballet and Hip Hop!
 |
| Dave and I date night to the ballet! |
 |
| meanwhile RJ still loves his car.... |
ON A SIDE NOTE- Here are a couple pictures I loved from Kelsey's wedding in October in Austin Texas! Her photographer captured great moments of the little ones!
 |
| RJ Baker |
 |
| Isla Monroe Reekie |
 |
| Finley and a cute little girl at the wedding |