From the Sexton/Rakes Wedding in Austin to Dallas Texas Halloween festivities, RJ and I are pooped! Dave flew with us to Austin for the wedding and headed home Sunday. RJ and I stayed a week more at Mom and Dad's in Dallas!
The pictures tell the story! Seeing family and friends in Austin was a highlight for sure! We rented a big house for the long weekend and when we arrived we immediately were greeted with frosty beers. So great to see our Honeycut neighborhood gang from childhood!
 |
| My brother in law David, Dave and brother Andrew |
 |
| Dianne and Aunt Holly |
 |
| Mother of the bride at the bridal luncheon day of the wedding. |
 |
| beautiful hair at the salon! |
 |
| Mom, Ashley, Jess, Aunt Holly, Dianne and Jamie with the mother of the bride, Anita! |
 |
| Isla |
 |
| My brother Andrew and his girlfriend Jess |
 |
| My brother and I out in Austin |
 |
WEDDING TIME! |
 |
| beautiful bride Kelsey! |
 |
| with MissyMa! |
 |
| the venue was full of country charm! |
 |
| My sister Ashley and her boys with Isla! Wedding Ready! |
It was a beautiful wedding with yummy food, lots of dancing and wonderful company!
The day after the wedding we went to Sexton club house and had lunch and time at the park! Perfect for all the kids! Water, slides, swings and goodies! The weather was perfect!
Mom, Dad, RJ and I rode back to Dallas for a lovely week full of Fall fun. My niece and nephews were there one night with us and left the next morning after breakfast with RJ!
 |
| Isla and RJ , breakfast at Missy and Papa's house! |
 |
| what a crew! |
RJ and I went shopping in SouthLake! His ball goes where we go!
 |
| I bought this sign for a bookshelf....I love it |
 |
Pajama time games with Missy
|
Dad and I carved pumpkins one evening! I roasted seeds with Mom!
I had the privilege to see a couple college girlfriends while I was in town! They live in Texas now and I am sure to see them when I visit!
 |
| Jen and I |
Halloween was such a great time!!! Missy and Papa played along with the fun. The Story Movie is adorable and we each picked a character! RJ was the cutest Woody character ever. I was Jessie, Mom and Dad were Mr. and Mrs. potato head!
We made festive drinks and appetizers!
Katrina was with her friends having a great time in Portland. Miles was with his buddies as well.
more Halloween.....
I love Mom and Dad's house.
College girlfriend and her husband- Elsa and Jacob (what he always looks like; cowboy!)
We went to The Dallas Aquarium and it was so neat to see....what a cool place.
JFK memorial site; Grassy Knoll
It was a great trip. Miles and Katrina were happy to see RJ when we got back.