Monday, August 18, 2014

SUMMER TRAVEL 2014

2014 SUMMER TIME TRAVEL!
 
The first stop to our two week adventure was a Baker favorite; Wild Dunes South Carolina! We love South Carolina. Charleston has so much Southern charm and the beaches at Wild Dunes are beautiful! If you haven't been, its a place I highly recommend!
Travel on airlines is not our favorite past time. We wish we could snap and be there but we make the best of it!
 BEAUTIFUL BEACH FUN!

 Sunset



Morning Views

 
-Horse and Buggy Tour-
Hot but fun!






My sister in law, Karie, RJ and I riding on the carriage through Charleston

 
More Beach....
 
little model in the water

I don't think Miles left the Ocean most the trip! He had so much fun.


RJ loved the Ocean too! Not scared at all.


playing with brother

Cheers. Perfect on a hot beach day with my husband.


MaryAnn and Jay







Pop, RJ and Dave...a little walk in the ocean

that's miles on top of a wave paddle boarding




cousins!


Our home for the week! Right on the beach and pool! So beautiful.



beer me!

my favorite pic of the entire trip!





my boys



Drip Castles with his brother, sister and cousins



he LOVED the pool as you can see

Katrina, Audrey, Lucy, Miles, RJ, Sadie, Anna!
Baker cousins!

 
And Mini Frogs....
 

 
My sister in law Kim brought her boyfriend Paul and his adorable kids with them on the trip! Miles hit it off with them and it was nice to have some other dudes around! Kim took Miles with them on a haunted ghost tour and freaked Miles out!
 
Ben, Jack and Miles

Kim and Paul

The boys and Anna
 
Daniel Island Boat Ride with Jeff Dietrich and Family!
 







Audrey, Sadie, Katrina and Miles

Sean, Lucy and Karie

goofy kiddos



Katrina driving!
After the trip South, Miles, Dave and Katrina headed home to catch the bus to summer camp! While RJ and I headed to STL to visit more family!


Katrina and her friends are ready!

 
After a one day set back with travel (had to stay at the beach an extra day...darn...haha) we headed to St. Louis! We were so excited!
My niece and nephews are getting so big and its always wonderful to see my parents, grandparents, siblings, cousins and friends! Everyone is doing well!

Mom and Isla

Dad and Isla...WEEEEEE!!!!!

Papa Rick, My Dad teaching RJ the important things.

I wanted to host a dinner for my best friend Katie who is 22 weeks pregnant with a precious baby boy! My friend Lizzie is also expecting a boy! I wont be in town for Katie's baby shower so I wanted to do something special. My high school girlfriends and I got together for some fun for baby TRACE and baby SLAIS!
Our Moms!

Melissa, Me, Katie + baby boy,  Lizzie + baby boy and my sister Ashley!


Me, Sis, Katie and our Moms! My FAVORITE WOMEN!

My run on Grants Trail by Grandma;s House!




RJ is one of the gang!

 


Cousin love and swings....
 Princess Isla Day!


New Shoes...

 
New Haircut....Her 1st haircut!


 
New Purse....


adorable!
 Cousin Lunch Date......



Katie and Tom had RJ and I over for a lovely dinner...

Aunt Katie feeding RJ his bedtime bottle


proud Daddy taking 22 weeks pics!
 
Aunt Heather wanted in a shot! I love baby Trace already!
GRANTS FARM!


Riding the Carousel

 
Feeding the goats





Grandma and my cousin Chris! So happy they joined us!


Mist Fun on a hot day!

 
 
College Girlfriends and our babies!!!
 
 We headed to the ZOO St. Louis!


 
RJ AND I LAND IN PORTLAND AFTER 2 WEEKS!!!!
 
We were exhausted! He did a great job; such a good boy!!

 
 
 
Thankful for our friends and family as always! What a great trip!
 
Now come on back to school!!!!!