Saturday, October 12, 2013

From Angola To Brazil To Portland USA! LUCIANA visits!!

Luciana means a lot to us and we were thrilled to see her. She came to the states to meet RJ and catch up with the kids. She looks the exact same and is doing really well in her new job in Angola and loving her life! We loved having her! She leaves in the morning and it has been a fast 5 days!
Come back soon Luc! We love you!
 

Luciana brought RJ the most beautiful white blanket from Brazil with a "B" on it- I will use this for RJ at church during his blessing. I love it, its SO pretty!

Katrina was all smiles when she got home from school and saw Luciana- it was SO fun!

The hugs!

Teaching Luc how to use Instagram!

Miles got home from school second, and again, was all smiles!

hugs

Luciana loves RJ- She got a lot of smiles from him during her stay


NAIL PARTY!

This is what RJ looks like after 3 hours at the mall with Luciana and I....haha!


cool chicks where cool shades

 Miles and Katrina took awesome pictures of them holding RJ's hand this weekend. I have to share....
holding Miles hand

holding Katrina's hand

HI!!!!!!!!!

We went bowling; RJ and I watched


out to dinner
 
 A Day at Bauman's Farm Pumpkin Patch!


Baker 5- (sun in our eyes)

with LUC!




I love this photo
 Katrina and Miles did the swing and these were cool shots taken by Dave!





Katrina looking so grown up

corn maze; muddy mess



 
 
WE MISS YOU ALREADY LUC- COME BACK SOON! XOXOX!